How to Export a Document as a Web Page (Dashboard)
When you create a new document in Displayr it can only be viewed by people in your company that have a Displayr account. To share it with other people as an online dashboard:
- Click the Export tab in the Ribbon.
- Click on the Web Page button.
- Choose the level of Access for the published document. The options are:
- Public on the web. Anyone on the internet can find and access. No login required.
- Anyone with the link. Anyone who has the link can access. No login required. This option is only available if you have purchased a Displayr license.
- Login and password required. Shared with specific people. This option is only available if you have purchased a Displayr license.
- If you wish to hide the navigation bar check the option which says Hide navigation pane (see Navigation Bar).
- Press Publish.
- Press View or copy the link to share with your colleagues or clients.