- Is used for writing many functions the functions available from in-app menus.
- Will, in the future, be made available to users wishing to extend the functionality of Displayr.
- The GUIs of the two programs are different. For example, Displayr has a concept of a Page, whereas Q has a Variables and Questions tab and a Data Tab.
- Variable Sets are referred to as Questions in Q.
- Variable Set Structure is referred to as Question Types in Q, and the specific names of the different structures/types are different.