Legacy charts using R tables as inputs
The following charts can take tabular data:
- Any categorical plot (bar, column, line, dot charts that have "with tests" in their name
- Pie charts with tests
- Small multiples with trend tests (Trend Plot in Q), excluding date questions. Date-based significance tests cannot be derived from a table because they span the entire period.
- Stacked versions of the bar and column plots (eg stacked bar chart with tests). Limitation: these charts cannot show negatives below the X axis - these need value attributes which do not normally appear in R tables.
- Categorical plots are limited to two-dimensional tables
- Mosaic (Mekko in Visualization selector)
- Visualization > Exotic > Bump (previously called Ranking Plots)
- Visualization > Numbers > Classic Gauge
- Visualization > Text Analysis > Word Cloud
The following plots are not currently able to take tabular data:
- Time series
- Column with Trend Tests