The changes in each new version of Displayr are listed below.
Wednesday, January 17th, 2018
- User can now run long calculations in Displayr, if he keeps his browser opened;
- User can now insert different shapes to the document;
- User can now preview items that they selected in the dropboxes;
- Items are no longer moved to the front when user drags them;
- Content slots are added to Displayr pages;
- Insert > Table and Insert > Chart now add an empty blank table/chart to the document;
- Only Reference Labels are shown for Tables and R Outputs, in Pages tree and Object Inspector;
- Documents imported to Displayr from Q or Web-Q will preserve their look;
- In view mode only pages are shown in Pages tree.
- Fix filtering if view mode for R outputs if there are multiple data sets in the document;
- Fix an issue that prevented variables to be recalculated when document is loaded;
- Preserve master slide text formating;
- Correct error message is shown if user tries to delete data set that other data sets, tables, or R outputs refer to;
- Fix an issue that prevented user specifying transparent font color;
- Deleted footer no longer re-appears on outputs after data set update;
- R outputs in View mode correctly update if they depend on other R outputs that are updated on schedule;
- Improve Displayr performance when new R variables are added to the large document;
- Fix text not appearing in text boxes;
- Fix permission system for Document Settings page;
- Other bug fixes.
Friday, December 1st, 2017
Bug fix release.
Tuesday, November 28th, 2017
- When hovering over items in drop boxes you'll get preview for the item.
- Empty Q table now returns a 0-length R array with a message explaining the problem.
- IE 8 is no longer supported by Displayr/Web-Q/DataCracker.
- Rectangle, Oval and arrow shapes can be added to the document.
- Deleted footer no longer re-appears on outputs after data file update.
- Fix incorrect message boxes about dependencies when deleting a data set.
- In certain circumstances moving items by dragging them from page to page doesn't work.
- If you cut the the whole slot and paste it right away it will be pasted over the existing slots.
- Value attributes window with long list of attributes can becomes unusable.
Friday, November 3rd, 2017
- Displayr better handles htmlwidgets that do not comply with repeated calls to renderValue().
- Company Admins can review errors that occurred during scheduled R updates.
- Users can setup Slack notifications for scheduled R updates errors.
- R calculations can be canceled.
- Improved MDD data set loading.
- View Mode "Filter" menu is no longer active when Explore "folder" is selected.
- Improved responsiveness of the Account, Settings and Licenses pages.
- Fixed issues that affected some of the documents in view mode when controls were present on the page.
- Fixed issue that prevented users in IE9 and below to upload documents on the document settings page.
- Copy and Pasting group of R output and table doesn't preserve the reference if it is set through R GUI controls
- Other bug fixes
Thursday, October 5th, 2017
- Large R objects (with serialized size of more than 64Mb) are no longer returned to the client. If one of the outputs of such objects is HTML widget it still be returned.
- Company admins for multi-user companies can now purchase and manage licences for their company through license tab.
- Regular users in multi-user companies can now see licenses assigned to them.
- Multi-user companies have licensing system turned on for them.
- Company Admins can review invoice email history on Lincenses Tab
- Empty combo box control in R output now returns NULL
- HTML widgets can now be exported as data to Excel
- Filters and on-page controls can affect chains of Analysis Items on the single page. Pages with new calculations can be exported to PowerPoint, Excel and PDF.
- Improved MDD data set loading
- Scheduled R outputs are automatically retried if error was caused by R execution
- Predictive Tree and Groups/Segments Analysis now allow variables from more than one Data Set
- Other bug fixes
Tuesday, September 12th 2017
- You can now switch to a Multi-User Account and purchase licenses for colleagues to edit documents together with you, or give specific people permission to view your documents.
- Speed improvements for variable sets with many variables.
Wednesday, August 23rd 2017
- You can now track your Displayr usage through the Usage page.
- Volume discounts are applied when new licences are purchased.
- You can restrict view access to your published documents to only people in your company (see Multi-User Account).
- In view mode selected filters are remembered for individual pages.
- When you export to PDF and the content of page doesn't fit the page height it will no longer be truncated, but the new page will be created with the overflow displayed on it.
- Looped questions in IBM .mdd files are now detected better.
- Text R outputs now have transparent background.
- You can now create your own tabs in Object Inspector for Standard R outputs.
- "page:GUID" syntax was deprecated in favour of "#page=GUID".
- You can now copy paste large items between pages.
Monday, July 10th 2017
- Resized images embedded into the documents are now exported with correct size and position.
Wednesday, July 5th 2017
- Zooming in view mode.
- R Output calculation status icons.
Wednesday, June 28th 2017
- You can now control-click to follow links in edit mode
- Hyperlinks can be inserted inside text boxes
- Warning will be displayed while opening document in browsers that do not support TLS 1.2
- Filters are applied to R Outputs that use them in view mode
- Bug fixes for combo box control
Monday, June 19th 2017
- Partial fix for issue with adding new pages and R outputs to the projects with many existing R outputs and R variables.
- Combo box control related fixes
Tuesday, June 13th 2017
- You can get a link to a specific page in view mode
- Combobox controls are now available in Displayr
Earlier releases of Displayr not included here.