Category:Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to these frequently asked questions regarding Displayr pricing and purchasing are available on our Pricing page.
- What does the professional license include?
- Why/why aren’t I being charged sales tax?
- How does collaboration work in Displayr?
- Can I control who can view and edit the documents in my account?
- Are discounts available?
- Can licenses be transferred?
- How many people can we have editing documents in Displayr?
- What is view-mode?
- How is edit-mode time computed?
- How is view-mode time computed?
- How does someone view my document?
- Do API calls count as usage?
- How can I check my usage levels for editing/authoring documents?
- How can I check my usage levels for viewing of online reports?
- Can edit-mode hours be shared across multiple users in my company?
- Can view-mode hours be shared across multiple users in my company?
- How is usage counted if you edit or view multiple documents at once?
- How do I purchase additional viewing time?
- How can I limit the amount of viewing of my document?
- What is the maximum number of people that can view a document at any one time?
- Can I purchase a license for the following year?
- Can I customize my Displayr URL?
- How do I collaborate with others in Displayr?
- How do I delete my Account? Contact Displayr support
- What do I do if your data is a mess when opening Displayr?
- What data file formats does Displayr support?