Master slides can be edited by selecting Appearance > View > Page Master and making changes to the layout and formatting. There are a fixed number of master slides which apply for the different types of pages that you can have in Displayr: Title, Single Item, Item and Text, Two Items, and Title Only.
The master for an individual slide is selected when making a new slide, or it is changed for an existing slide by selecting the slide and clicking Home > Page Layout > Layout.
The types of formatting changes you can make on the master slide are:
- Font formatting of text boxes, the main item (table or chart) and its footer.
- Position and size of the different pre-determined slots (title, item, text box).
- Addition of new text items (e.g. for a company footer on each page).
- Addition of new images (e.g. for a background image or company logo on each page).
- Setting the default colors for charts and tables.