This article is for users of DataCracker, an earlier and simpler version of Displayr that specifically dealt with simple survey data.
We have been working to make a more powerful and easier-to-use product, which we call Displayr. Displayr adds:
- Many amazing new data visualisations.
- Support for multiple data files.
- Support for dates/times.
- Easier data entry.
- Many advanced numerical methods, via the R language.
Soon, you will be automatically redirected from www.datacracker.com to www.displayr.com. Your existing projects will be preserved, and your current login and password will continue to operate.
Pages in category ‘DataCracker Migration’
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Can different data sources be used?
- Can I alter the responses or edit the raw data?
- Can I apply PowerPoint templates to charts?
- Can I change the base number that Displayr refers to when calculating multiple choice questions?
- Categorizing Numeric Data
- Comparing Batches in SurveyMonkey
- Comparing differences between columns
- Create a bar graph with axis in the middle (negative values on left of axis)
- Create Groups/Segments
- Creating a Banner
- Creating and combining phrases in Word Clouds
- How can I change the confidence level at which results are displayed as significant?
- How can I filter a table so it only shows people who have chose a specific answer from another question?
- How can I import a paper survey or PDF file into Displayr?
- How can I put multiple questions on the same chart?
- How can we change the shape/size of the "Text Box" vertically?
- How do I calculate correlations?
- How do I compare responses between groups?
- How do I create a crosstab (a.k.a. cross table)?
- How do I export the people that fell into a segmentation group?
- How do I interpret a crosstab table?
- How do I remove the arrows from charts or tables?
- How do I sort my data?
- How does Displayr compare to other analysis software?
- I have 2 surveys with a similar structure, can Displayr analyze or compare them?
- I think I found an error in the calculation of averages?
- I want to see how responses trend over time or perform time series analysis
- Importing data from Google Forms
- Importing Excel spreadsheets or CSV files
- Interpreting the Analysis Summaries
- Interpreting the arrows and colors
- Is Displayr sophisticated enough to handle complex survey data weights and different variance estimators?